Advantages of using Compost
- Recycling of Agriculture waste products back into ground.
- Reducing chemical usages that would otherwise pollutes environment.
- Reducing adverse effects on air quality due to mass burning.
- Promote soil conditions by increasing porosity, improving water absorption.
- Enriching complete nutrients that cannot achieve in chemical fertilizers.
- Improving pH Buffering capacity in soil.
- Improving Bacterial population, and enhance bacterial activities.
- Most economical methods in fertilizing plants
- Producing saftest products for consumers.